Swan Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
- Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Discover Cap La Island- the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay
- Join some activities: kayaking, swimming,…Squid fishing or karaoke on the cruise, Tai Chi
- Explore Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng floating fishing village, Thien Canh Son cave
Day 1: HON GAI HARBOR - BAI TU LONG BAY - CONG DO- CAP LA ISLAND - TRA SAN
08:00 – 8:30: We will pick you up from your hotel and head to northeast of Vietnam
12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transferred a by tender to Swan Cruise on Bai Tu Long bay
12.45: Enjoy a welcome drink with all staffs on board, listen briefly to safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive to Cap La Island the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy sunset tea (enjoy tea and fresh fruit).This time is regarded as "Happy hour"- Buy two get one free while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time for joining games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
(Please inform our guide if you want to join in karaoke activity)
Overnight in Bai Tu Long bay cruise
Day 2: THE LIFE OF LOCAL PEOPLE- VUNG VIENG VILLAGE OR BAI TU LONG BAY NATIONAL PARK (B, L, D)
6.30 : New day with doing Tai Chi on the sundeck and enjoy the morning lanscape of the bay
7.00: Have breakfast in the open air. Coffee and tea is served fee
08.30: Transfer to the Day Boat (without cabins) and start cruising to contemplate the stunning beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
Attention: Because of the weather condition and tide level, the itinerary can be changed flexibly.
09.30: A day of fun and relaxation with more kayaking to discover Bai Tu Long Bay. ( Or swimming or visit Thay cave depending on the weather)
11.45: Back to the day boat for a delicious hot lunch at noontime while the cruise is moving to Vung Vieng floating fishing village.
14.00: You are on a rowing boat to explore Vung Vieng village and learn how pearls are grown.
16.30: Return to the main boat and enjoy sunset time with tea and fresh fruit. This time is regarded as “Happy Hour” – “buy two get one” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Dinner will be served in the dining room
20.30: Free time for joining games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing. If you want to sing karaoke, please inform our tour guide to be supported.
Overnight in Cong Do area, Bai Tu Long bay
Day 3: THIEN CANH SON CAVE- BAI TU LONG BAY - HON GAI HARBOR (B, L)
06.30: Start early Tai Chi on sundeck.
07.00: Have breakfast served with Vietnamese or Western food
08.30: A short trip to Thien Canh Son cave in the morning, this is one of the most attractive destination on Bai Tu Long bay
09.30: After finishing packing and check out your cabin, it's time for relaxation
10.30: Cooking demonstration is organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
10.45: Enjoy lunch while the cruise is returning Hon Gai harbor
12.00: Disembark at Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.30: Arrive in Hanoi, end of service.
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Welcome drinks by hospitable staffs
- Bai Tu Long bay tour route: Cong Do, Cap La, Tra San, Vung Vieng...
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- English/ French peaking tour guide
- Cozy and comfortable deluxe cabins with seaview
- Rowing boat to Vung Vieng fishing village - Bai Tu Long bay
- Vietnamese and International breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Transportation service Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi US $25/pax
- Addinformation in this Cruise
|Deluxe single cabin (7 meals)||$ 161.6|
|Deluxe double twin cabin (7 meals)||$ 267.20|
|Suite single cabin (7 meals)||$ 168.20|
|Suite double/ twin cabin (7 meals)||$ 280.40|
|Seaview triple cabin (7 meals)||$ 405.80|
|Deluxe family cabin (7 meals - 6 pax)||$ 821.60|
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, if sharing bed with adults
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, if sharing bed with adults
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard..
- What to bring: Swimsuit, sun glasses, insect repellent