SWAN CRUISE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Discover Cap La Island- the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay
- Join some activities: kayaking…Squid fishing or karaoke on the cruise, cooking demonstration
- Explore Thien Canh Son cave, Bai Tu Long Bay and some other cave
Day 1: HON GAI HARBOR - BAI TU LONG BAY - CONG DO - CAP LA ISLAND - TRA SAN
08.00 – 8:30: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi, being on a modern shuttle bus heading to Bai Tu Long bay, Ha Long city
12.00: Arrive at Swan office, you have a short time to relax in the office before embark Swan cruise
12.45: Warmest welcome drinks from our staffs. Listen to a brief of safety on board then check in your cabin
13.30: Enjoying delicious Vietnamese for lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Leave the cruise to discover Cap La Island- the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time (enjoy tea and fresh fruits). This time is regarded as “Happy Hour” – “buy two get one free” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time for relaxing on the sundeck, listening to music, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
If you want to join in karaoke activity, please our tour guide to be supported
Overnight on board on Bai Tu Long bay
Day 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR
06.30: Freshen up your new day with doing Tai Chi
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food. Tea and coffee is available
08.00: Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Your guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Back to your boat by tender then finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Cooking demonstration is organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Say goodbye Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.30: End of Bai Tu Long bay 2 days 1 night
- English/French speaking tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Bai Tu Long bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking class
- Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Bottles of mineral water during your trip
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, insurance on board
- Transportation service 2 ways Hanoi- Halong (US $25/pax)
- Visa arrangements
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Addinformation in this Cruise
|Deluxe single cabin||$ 161.60|
|Deluxe double twin cabin (4 meals)||$ 267.20|
|Suite single cabin (4 meals)||$ 168.20|
|Suite double/ twin cabin (4 meals)||$ 280.40|
|Seaview triple cabin (4 meals)||$ 405.80|
|Deluxe family cabin (4 meals - 6 pax)||$ 821.60|
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, if sharing bed with adults
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, if sharing bed with adults
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimsuit, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.