Stellar of the Seas 2 days 1 night
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Join some activities: swimming, squid fishing, kayaking, cooking demonstration,Tai Chi session
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay
- Explore beautiful landscape in Ha Long Bay
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay
09:00 – 09:15
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
- Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
18:00: Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day 2: Tai Chi - Dark & Bright cave - Hanoi
06:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45: Local light breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30: Check out the roo
10:00: Vietnamese cuisine is served.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
- Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat or Kayaking
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite - HD LED Tivi
- Fishing and golf equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Transfer service: Limousine minivan 15USD/ person/ 1 way (sharing), MPV Sedona 20USD/ person/ 1 way (sharing), please click here for the transfer image.
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
|Cabin Categories||Number of Cabin||Single||Double||Extra bed|
|Junior Suite||11||302 USD||489 USD||202 USD|
|Senior Suite||8||352 USD||569 USD||236 USD|
|Executive Suite||2||462 USD||689 USD||287 USD|
|1||998 USD||1380 USD||581 USD|