President Cruise 2 days 1 night
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Experience 2 days 1 night on 5 star cruise on Halong bay
- Interesting itinerary (Halong Bay - Sung Sot cave - Titop island)
- Joining in numerous exciting activities: cooking demonstration, kayaking,fishing,...
Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Long
11:30 Arrival in HOME Finest Teas Lounge, Paradise Comfort Hotel, Tuan Chau Island.
12:30 President Cruises’ electric car will be transferring you to the boat, where you will be given a cruise briefing by your personal butler and sipping your welcome drink in the Piano Lounge.
14:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave - your first stop of the day. This is the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay where you can see the stalactites in different forms.
16:00 - 17:00 Enjoy a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa or relax in the open-air jacuzzi.
Kayaking in Luon Cave* - your last stop of the day - one of the most beautiful places for kayaking in the bay.
17:00 - 18:30 Happy Hour* on the sundeck.
17:30 - 19:00 Be a Vietnamese cook during the cooking demonstration in the sundeck while the boat is anchoring for overnight stay.
19:00 Enjoy the only Michelin-starred dinner in the restaurant, crafted by Celebrity, Michelin-starred chef John Burton-Race. You can have your choice of more than 40 dishes of both Eastern and Western cuisine.
After dinner, sipping a drink* while enjoying live music in the Piano Lounge, or treat yourself a spa treatment* at Kaia Spa.
Day 2: Ha Long - Hanoi
06:30 Start your day with a Tai Chi session in the sundeck.
07:00 Enjoy light breakfast with coffee, tea and freshly baked pastries in the restaurant.
07:30 Visit Titov Island, your last stop for excursion - for swimming or hiking
to the top of the island.
08:30 Full breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant.
09:45 Your butler will assist you on bill settlement and check out.
10:30 - 10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina.
11:00 - 11:30 Return to Hanoi.
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- 1 breakfast / 1 lunch / 1 dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin daily
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Airfare & airport transfers
- Visa arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
|Premier Balcony Cabin||$390|