Paloma Cruise 2 Days 1 Night On Luxury Cruise
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Visit the less touristy area of Bai Tu Long Bay
- See how pearls are created at a pearl farm
- Take a nighttime fishing trip for squid
- Explore one of the hidden caves of Halong and marvel at the stalagmite formations
- Soak up the sun on deck or gaze at the stars
- Rise early for a sunrise morning exercise session against a stunning backdrop
- Kayak to a local fishing village and experience life in the Bay up-close
- Learn more about Vietnamese cuisine at a cooking class
- Cruise among the limestone karst islands and islets of Halong Bay
- Experience a wonderful stay on a wooden junk boat
Day 1: HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE
7.30-7.45 AM: Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 PM: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Get on boat and check in cabin
13.30 PM: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. We start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay
15:15 - 15:40 PM : Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave and Kayaking.
18:00 PM: Sunset party
19.00 PM: Having dinner and overnight on boat
Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
Day 2: CONG DO - VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HANOI
06. 00 AM: Starting your day with Tai Chi class while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 AM: Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 AM: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural are grown.
10:00 AM: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10:30 AM: Have lunch.
11: 45 AM: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus back to Hanoi
16: 30 PM: You will arrive at your hotel. Trip ends
- English Speaking Guide on boat.
- Kayaking Sightseeing fees.
- All meals on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast).
- Cooking class
- Bamboo boat trip rowed by local people.
- Sunset party 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit
- Service charge,
- Insurance on board
- Compulsary surcharge for Occasional Events: USD 25/adult, USD 15/child. Including Christmas Eve (24th Dec), New Year Eve (31st Dec) and Vietnam Tet Holiday Airfares
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation
|Deluxe Ocean View||225 USD||166 USD|
|Premium Ocean View||242 USD||180 USD|
|Paloma Suite||293 USD||225 USD|
|Balcony Family Executive Suite||594 USD||443 USD|
- The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for one children sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- Children from 5 -11 years old will be charged 50 % of a Adult and shared cabin with parent.
- Two children below 12 need to stay in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children over
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Meals: Vietnamese set menu. Please advise us of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements before cruise departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers
- We advise you that you should leave your big luggage at your hotel or our office in Hanoi.
- Bookings on Occasional Events such as Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Vietnam Tet Holiday are subjected to surcharges based on cruise policy
- Passport with valid visa Cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, swimming suites
- Bring something warm to wear ( From December till March )