Oriental Sails 3 days 2 nights
- Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Discover wonderful landscape in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Explore Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing village in Ha Long Bay
- Join some activities: kayakinng, swimming,
- Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
Day 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong International Cruise Port, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall The OS Lounge.
12:15 – 12:45 Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village
Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
17:30 – 18:00 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set. Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: BAI TU LONG BAY (B/L/D)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck. Enjoy a cup of coffee or refresh yourselves in Bai Tu Long majestic Bay.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast in the restaurant.
08:30 – 15:30 Discover Bai Tu Long bay by one-day itinerary on our professional day boat.
Cruise toward Tra San, Vung Ha Island where tourists can go kayaking, and catching beautiful sights and enjoy the wild, bewitching nature with many limestone islands, lovely small beaches. Have lunch on our day boat at Vung Ha area.
15:30 – 17:30 Transfer back to Oriental Sails Cruise. Have dinner and night activities on board.
Over second night on board at Cong Do area.
Day 3: BAI TU LONG – HANOI (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
- Waiting room at Hon Gai Tourist Wharf
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation on board (twin/ double basis)
- English speaking tour guide
- Tai Chi exercise
- Internet on boat (Table computer with 3G connection)
- Entrance fees
- Welcome drink, fresh fruit
- Complimentary: a bottle water/ person in bus and in room
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up and transfer by private A/C vehicle or shuttle bus
|Double/Twin room||239 USD|
|Single Room||319 USD|
- We have policy for children with condition: 1 child shares cabin with 2 adults and ages of children are counted based on year of birth:
- Children 0 – 5 years old: free of charge => sharing foods with parents
- Children 6 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult
- Children > 11 years old: charge 100%Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.