- Discover Ha Long world heritage, stay cruise & pass through beautiful landscape, islets
- Explore this wonderful area by kayaking or swimming
- Relax on the sundeck, attend cooking demonstration & visit the most beautiful biggest cave in Ha Long bay
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay World Heritage site
7h45 - 8h30 Pick you up at your hotel
12h30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
13h00 Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13h30-14h30 Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay). After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15h30-17h00 Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water.
17h15-18h45 Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi
19h00-20h00 Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner.
21h00-23h00 Evening activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing
Overnight on Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
6h30 Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7h00-7h30 Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…
9h30 Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10h30 Lunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is crusing back to Tuan Chau harbor.
12h30-12h45 Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
17h00-17h30 Arrive in Hanoi.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board
- Complimentary Two bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimenary Tea, Coffee and Snacks in the Cabin
- Morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Taichi class
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Transfers Round Trip
- Fruits and local wine party
- Squid Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Deluxe Cabin
- VIP bus transfer (20 USD/ way)
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- 1st child under 5 years old free of charge.
- Child from 5 – under 7 years old sharing the same room with parents: surcharge 50% adults rate.
- Child from 7 – under 12 years old sharing the same room with parents: surcharge 75% adults rate.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old per room.