Myanmar Pilgrimage 3 Days 2 Nights
- Tour code: MYP-01
- Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
- Discover Yangon - city center which is filled various historical and colonial building partly, sightseeing famous temple & pagoda with more than 2200 year old.
- Explore Golden Rock, sightseeing ancient capital of Mon Kingdom in 15th century
Day 1: Arrival Yangon & Yangon Sightseeing
Upon arrival, you'll greet by your guide who will accompany and transfer you to your hotel in Yangon, formerly known as Rangoon, is a relatively quiet and charming city. Its impressive colonial and spiritual heritage makes it one of the most fascinating cities in Southeast Asia. (Early check-in subjected to room availability)
This afternoon, we'll take a tour around the city center which is filled various historical and colonial buildings partly by car or partly on foot. We’ll first visit to Sule Pagoda which is a 2200-year-old temple surrounded by government buildings and commercial shop.
Then, you'll pass along the way to Mahabandoola Park Where Independent Monument exists. Continue your tour by passing City Hall, a little India and a little china. From Here, end your day at Shwedagon Pagoda which is one of the wonders of the world. It was built 2500 years ago, and enshrined with hair relics of Buddha and a place where to meet devoted Buddhists meditating and praying. Enjoy breathtaking views of the golden stupa from this vantage point.
Overnight in Yangon.
Day 2: Yangon – Golden Rock
After breakfast, you will overland drive to Kyaik Hto to go to the Golden Rock (driving hour about 4 hours). Then proceed to overland driving to Golden Rock. On the way, visit to Bago, located only 80 km, was an ancient capital of Mon Kingdom in 15th century and enjoy the Bago sightseeing including Shwethalyaung Reclining Buddha (55 metres long), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Myo Ma Local Market, 28-meter-high huge Buddha Image of Kyaikpun Pagoda, Chinese Kwanyin Temple and upon your interest, you can visit the Kanbawzathardi Palace of King Bayinnaung.
Arrive base camp of Golden Rock in the afternoon and you’ll catch an open-air truck to the top of mountain truck station. Then, take 20minutes walk and you’ll arrive hotel. The famous 'Golden Rock' is a sacred, massive gold-leafed boulder delicately balanced on the edge of a cliff near the top of Mt. Kyaikhtiyo and it is one of the most revered Buddhist shrines. Stay overnight near Golden Rock
Day 3: Golden Rock – Bago – Yangon Departure
After morning breakfast, you will check out Hotel. Then, drive back to Yangon by coach. One the way, we visit to Htaukkyant War Cemetery. Then, you’ll transfer to airport for your international departure flight.
- 2 Nights accommodation based on sharing Twin/Double basic with daily breakfast (B)
- All the transfers and excursion with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers
- Open – air truck from based camp of Golden Rock to truck station on top of mountain
- English speaking station guide
- Entrance and zone fees for visiting places in the program
- Water and refreshing towel in touring days
- Services mentioned in the program
- International flight in/out
- Early check-in/Late check-out
- Porter charges at airports and jetties
- Lunch and Dinners
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Visa and Insurance fees
- Any other items and services not mentioned in the program