Mon Chéri Cruises 3 Days 2 Nights
- Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Explore wonderful landscape in Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay
- Visit :Light and Dark Cave, Cat Ba island, Van Boi Bay
- Join some activities: cooking demonstration, Tai Chi Class, swimming, kayaking
Day 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
9:00 - 9:30: You are picked up from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter and proceed by highway directly to the pier in Hai Phong city for the cruise (with the surcharge if required).
12:00: We arrive at the office in the pier where you will be welcomed by our crew.
12:30: Embark Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in Mon Cheri's luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay.
15:30: We arrive at Light and Dark Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people. Then return to Mon Chéri Cruises, followed by swimming near the ship
17:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party.
18:30: Then take part in cooking demonstration to learn about our Vietnamese cuisine of traditional spring rolls
You can also enjoy the massage service, which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat
19:00: A great dining experience awaits you.
20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie or relax in your room
Overnight on the board.
Day 2: LAN HA BAY – VAN BOI BAY - CAT BA ISLAND
6:15: It is perfect to prepare for your energetic day in the early morning to admire the marvelous sunrise while attending the Tai Chi class on the top deck.
7:00: Buffet breakfast is served.
8:30 Start to go sightseeing.
After about 15 minutes moving by bus, you will have 20 to 30 minutes involved in biking activity through Cat Ba National Park (optional)
Bus is available for those do not want to join or cannot be capable to join this activity
9: 30: Visit Cannon Fort
After biking through Cat Ba National Park, the car will transfer you to Cannon Fort, the historical and military sites since Second Indochina War. It is on the top of Cat Ba Island where you can freely throw your panoramic view to the whole bay without any obstacle.
11:30: Return to the boat, where a Vietnamese local lunch is served on the day boat.
14:00: Kayaking to explore Van Boi Bay and visiting the local people who live in the floating village, followed by swimming at a pristine beach and kayaking.
16:00: Back on board Mon Chéri Cruises. You are free to take a shower before enjoying the sunset party with a new group of guests
19:15: Another great dining experience awaits you
20:45 – 00:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with lovely music, enjoy drinks from the bar, try your luck again at squid fishing, watch a movie or retire to your room.
Overnight on the board.
Day 3: CAT BA ISLAND – TUAN CHAU HABOUR - HANOI
06:00: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck.
7:00 – 8:30: Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant.
8:40: Visit Cat Ba Island. You are taken by bus to visit the most beautiful stalagmite and stalactite cave, located in Cat Ba National Park.
10:30: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip.
11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port.
12.15: Get on the D-car transfer and return to Hanoi (with the surcharge if required).
15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
- Two nights on luxury Mon Chéri Cruises
- 3 day/2 night program to visit Lan Ha bay & Cat Ba island in Ha Long
- Welcome drink with warm/cold towel
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- In-house English speaking guide
- Accommodation in luxurious air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals on board
- Taichi session
- Bamboo boat trip
- Kayaking, cooking demonstration
- Biking in Cat Ba Island
- Night squid fishing
- Transfer to cave in Cat ba
- Service charges, travel insurance
- Sharing limousine transfers or private car
- Surcharge for Christmas (Dec 24th) & New Year Eve (Dec 31st): USD 50/adult, USD 25/child ( compulsory )
- Tipping and gratuities
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not otherwise stated
|Ocean Suite Balcony||566 USD||758 USD|
|Ocean Suite Balcony Triple||1142 USD|
|Ocean Suite Connecting Door||1526 USD||1526 USD|
|Elegance Suite Balcony||662 USD||854 USD|
|Elegance Connecting Door||1718 USD||1718 USD|
|Elegance Family Balcony||1430 USD||1622 USD|
|Mon Cheri Suite Terrace||758 USD||1046 USD|
- Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre-notice depending of the weather and operating conditions.
- Some outside activities would not be recommended for the elderly (above 70 years old), the handicapped, the kids and pregnant women.
- Guests should wear sport shoes when go sightseeing the Trung Trang cave.