Mai Chau Luxury 2 Days 1 Night Tour
- Tour code: VGI06
- Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
- Traveling to Mai Chau: visit local market, local Thai traditional House , visit villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority enjoy the beautiful scenery of ThungKhe Pass
- Relaxing with activities: swimming cycling or walking around the village, trekking with local guide to visit the beautiful surrounding villages visiting non-tourist path and rice terraces, hanging bridge, and visiting a local family
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau - Buoc Village
07:00 – 07:30 Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Mai Chau by Limousine Bus.
09:00 Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of ThungKhe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00 Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available).
13:00 - 15:30 Visit the real local Thai traditional Stilt House before cycling to visit villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and learn about their daily live and culture. Stop by the handcraft village to learn about weaving in traditional way and support them by buying their local products.
16:00 Board the van to go to Hidden Buoc Village (20km away from main tourist Lac Village).
17:00 - 19:00Check-in La Maison de Buoc lodge have free time for swimming in the pool, cycling or walking around the village.
19:00 Dinner at the Lodge and free time…or fun language exchange with the local people.
Day 2: Buoc Village - Hanoi
07:00 - 08:00 Breakfast at the Lodge.
08:30 – 12:00 Easy trekking with local guide to visit the beautiful surrounding villages visiting non-tourist path and rice terraces, hanging bridge, and visiting a local family. (Distance trek about 7.5km).
12:30 Check-out and have lunch.
13:30 Free time to relax, swimming in the pool, or go for a walk.
15:00 Board the limousine bus to go back to Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at your Hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries
- Transfers by Limousine bus, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Bicycle rental and tour
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation : Communal dorm in house on stilts or private bungalow with A/C
- Beverages and other meals not indicated in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and flash light.
- You should not take heavy luggage