Mai Chau Adventure 2 Days 1 Night
- Tour code: VGI26
- Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
- Discover Mai Chau village
- Bicycle to see farmers working in fields
- Enjoy Thai’s traditional dance and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau
7:30-8:00 – Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00 – Short break
11:30-12:00 – Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:15 – Traditional lunch in our home (vegetarian available)
14:00-16:30 – Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving
scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
16:30-18:00 – Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
18:00 – Enjoy the outdoor BBQ party at Mai Chau BBQ garden and watch the Thai’s traditional dance and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
Day 2: Mai Chau - Hanoi
07:30 – Have breakfast at the hotel
08:00 – Go with a local Thai tour guide to visit more remote ruralvillages: Na Meo, Na Mo and Xam Pa villages to understandmore about their culture and customs
12:00 – Back to the hotel for lunch and check-out
13:00 -15:00 – Free time for shopping and relaxing.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
19:00 – Arrive in Hanoi Old quarter. Drop you off at your hotel
- Pick-up and transfer by bus with A/C.
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated
- Thai tranditional dance & Can wine
- Beverages, tax receipts, and any personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for tour guide and driver (optional)
- You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and flash light.
- You should not take heavy luggage