LUANG PRABANG EXPRESS
- Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Explore list of world cultural heritages for thirty temples and buildings in Luang Prabang
- Discover some famous place in here: Wat Xieng Thong Temple, Royal Palace Museum, Pak Ou Sanctuary caves, Ban Xang Khong village, Ban Xang Hai village
- Sightseeing the Kuang Si Waterfall - one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Luang Prabang. Experience with daily life in a few ethnic minority villages of Laos
Day 1: LUANG PRABANG - ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Luang Prabang Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by our local driver and Laotian guide who will take you to the hotel for check-in.
Luang Prabang is a must - see destination on your trip to Laos. It is a site surrounded by magnificent mountains with a healthy atmosphere and which has been classified by UNESCO on the list of world cultural heritages for thirty temples and buildings with a maximum of 2 floors. The first impression of tourists on Luang Prabang is the beauty of the landscapes and architecture, combined with the rigors of daily life.
Welcome dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: LUANG PRABANG – FABULOUS TEMPLES - KUANG SI WATERFALL
Morning option: At about 05:00, the monks walk barefoot in the streets of Luang Prabang in search of offerings (alms). If you wish to attend this original parade with the locals (only in Laos), you should get up early.
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and then depart for the first discovery of the Luang Prabang’s cultural and spiritual heritages.
Your city tour begins with the Wat Xieng Thong temple (Monastery of the Golden City) playing an important role in the psychic life of Laotians, as one of the higher symbols of Buddhism in Laos. This place is built in a particular architectural style of Laos, with a curved roof that nearly touches the ground. Afterwards, visit the Royal Palace Museum, an ideal place to study or learn some history and the Royal lifestyle of Laos. The architecture of the building is a mixture of French Beaux –Art style and traditional Laos style, making it not only old, but also contemporary.
In the afternoon, visiting Kuang Si, the most beautiful waterfalls in Luang Prabang. The water is turquoise all year round. At the bottom of the falls, a series of natural pools invites you to swim. In addition, you can take a walk in the forest or continue to climb to the top of the falls. On the way back to the city centre, you can observe daily life in a few ethnic minority villages of Laos, like the Hmong village (in Ban Ouay), the Laoloum village (in Ban Ou), and the Khmu village (in Ban Thapene). Transfer back in town after visiting.
Meals at local restaurant with tyical Laos food. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: LUANG PRABANG - BOAT CRUISE ON MEKONG RIVER - BUDDHA CAVES-DEPARTURE
After breakfast at the hotel, join the pier for a cruise on the Mekong River to the Pak Ou Sanctuary Caves, which were formed thousands of years ago and in recent times have attracted Buddhist pilgrims, who have decorated the caves with thousands of Buddhist statues and paraphernalia, over 4000 at last count. Then, before returning to the city centre on a private boat, stop at Ban Xang Hai village specializing in the distillation of rice wine, and Ban Xang Khong village, where the guide will provide you with information about silk and Sa paper production process.
After lunch, depending on flight schedules, you transfer to Luang Prabang Airport with your driver and guide for boarding the aircraft to back your country.
END OF SERVICES
- Local Standard Hotel 3* in Twin/Double sharing room
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Private transportation with air condition
- Boat trip as per program
- English speaking guide as mentioned
- All visits with entrances
- All taxes
- International and domestic flights (quoted separately).
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance, tips, visa
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.