Indochina Sails 2 Days 1 Night
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Explore wonderful landscape in Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay
- 2 options will be organized depending on the weather conditions: Discover Cat Ba island, Cycling to Viet Hai village or Sail over Van Boi floating fishing village
- Discover visit the Dark and Bright
- Join some activities: kayaking, swimming, cooking demonstration, Tai Chi class
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Lan Ha Bay
12.15 Guests are transferred by speedboat/tender from Indochina Sails’s Tuan Chau Pier to Indochine Cruise - enjoy welcome drink, listen cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00 Passengers enjoy the International Buffet Lunch.
Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
14.45 – 16.30 We arrive at a quiet area Lan Ha Bay and from here we got 2 options will be organized depending on the weather conditions:
Option 1: Passengers take the quick transfer by speedboat Cat Ba Island and we do short excursion to Viet Hai village where we take a stroll around the idyllic enclave and see the fabulously rustic homes of the locals. We then take our bicycles onto village paths and head into some of the lush greenery for which Cat Ba Island is known.
Option 2: We sail over to Van Boi floating fishing village; one of the few remaining floating communes in the whole Lan Ha area. Guests can experience the kayaking activities around this area or take sightseeing the impressive view the area by speedboat/tender.
17.30 Depart and sail to anchor overnight.
18.30 – 19.00 Attend the Cooking Demostration led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese foods.
19.30 Set Menu Dinner is served.
20.45 Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at Squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
22.00 End of Program for Day 1.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
06.30 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
06.45 Enjoy Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07.45 – 08.30 The crew take passengers visit the Dark and Bright (also known as Bat Cave) grotto is not only known for the stunning limestone structure at every turn but also for the interesting natural habitat. The best way to explore this cave is doing kayaking or bamboo sampan drive by local people through the tunnel so you will spend mostly your time relaxing and enjoy the quiet and natural place (This is the UNESCO Heritage site and also the nature reserve area of Cat Ba National Park)
09.00 Return to the Indochine Cruise. Guests will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please collect all of your belongings from the cabins and leave heavy luggage outside the cabins.
09.30 Enjoy the breakfast buffet in the dining room, consisting of both Vietnamese and international dishes. Bills are settled after breakfast.
We approach the harbour while we cruise, giving you the opportunity to soak up the last of the magical atmosphere of Lan Ha from the sundeck.
11.15 Arrive at Indochina Sails’s Pier at Tuan Chau Port.
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference Equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above