EXPLORE MAI CHAU - LUXURY AND LEISURE - BIKE AND HIKE TOUR 2 DAYS
- Tour code: VIG23
- Duration: 2 days
- Discover Mai Chau: visit local market, learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass
- Explore local village, join in activites: swimming, cycling or walking around the village, rekking with local guide, visit the beautiful surrounding villages visiting non-tourist path and rice terraces
Day 1: HANOI – MAI CHAU – BUOC VILLAGE (L, D)
07:00 – 07:30 Pick-up at Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to go to Mai Chau by Limousine Bus.
09:00 Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
12:00 Arrive in Mai Chau Valley for lunch. (Vegetarian is available).
13:00 - 15:30 Visit the real local Thai traditional Stilt House before cycling to visit villages of the Thai Ethnic Minority and learn about their daily live and culture. Stop by the handcraft village to learn about weaving in traditional way and support them by buying their local products.
16:00 Board the van to go to Hidden Buoc Village (20km away from main tourist Lac Village).
17:00 - 19:00Check-in La Maison de Buoc lodge have free time for swimming in the pool, cycling or walking around the village.
19:00 Dinner at the Lodge and free time…or fun language exchange with the local people.
Day 2: BUOC VILLAGE - HANOI (B,L)
07:00 - 08:00 Breakfast at the Lodge.
08:30 – 12:00 Easy trekking with local guide to visit the beautiful surrounding villages visiting non-tourist path and rice terraces, hanging bridge, and visiting a local family. (Distance trek about 7.5km).
12:30 Check-out and have lunch.
13:30 Free time to relax, swimming in the pool, or go for a walk.
15:00 Board the limousine bus to go back to Hanoi.
20:00 Arrive in Hanoi Old Quarter and drop you off at your hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries
- Transfers by Limousine bus, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Bicycle rental and tour
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Children from 10yrs will be charge as adults
- Children from 5yrs to 9yrs will be charge 50%
- Children under 5yrs free of charge
- Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Tour starts from 7am of day 1
- Tour finishes Day 2 around 8pm
- You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and flashlight.
- You should not take heavy luggage
- Bring cash for beverages and any hand made souvenirs you may like to buy. ATM’s will not be available