Calypso Cruise 2 days 1 night
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Explore wonderful landscape in Ha Long Bay and Land Ha Bay
- Visit Dark and Light cave
- Join some activities: cooking class, swimming, squid fishing
- Discover Lan Hạ Bay, Cát Bà island
Day 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (L, D)
9:00 – 9:30: You are picked up from your hotels in Hanoi for 2.5 hour driving on 5B highway to the Got Harbor in Hai Phong Province for the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30: Tender will transfer you to embark Calypso Cruises. You will be served with a welcome drink and a towel.
Followed by our cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking into your cabins. While the cruise sailing, you enjoy a bon-appetite lunch and being impressed by the beauty of hundreds of karst islands on your way passing Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay.
15:00: Visit Light and Dark Water Cave, where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat rowed by local people.
17:30: Return to Calypso Cruise. It’s time to admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy happy hour (buy 2, get 1 more free).
You take part in the cooking demonstration to learn our Vietnamese cuisine.
19:00: A great dinner awaits you.
20:30 – 22:00: Your free time to enjoy the landscapes of the Bay on the top deck, sing karaoke, enjoy ordered drinks from the bar, try your luck at squid fishing or just relax in your cabins, etc.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: LAN HA BAY – CAT BA ISLAND – HANOI (B, L)
06:30: Wake up early to enjoy the dawn and start a perfect new day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
7:00 – 7:45: Have a light breakfast in the restaurant.
8:00: Then you take a bus route for about 20 minutes on Cat Ba Island from Gia Luan Pier to visit Army Hospital Cave, a special place to save the significant Vietnamese history during the resistance war. During the travel, you will be immersed in the wild fresh natural scenery of Cat Ba National Park.
Special note: Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without pre-notice depending on the weather and operating conditions.
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold hand towel upon arrivals.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- English & Vietnamese speaking tour guide on boat.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin.
- All meals onboard
- Morning Taichi class, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing, games. Kayaking/bamboo boat activity.
- Visit Army Hospital Cave.
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge
We have a policy for children with the condition: 1 child will share a cabin with 2 adults as below:
- Children 0 – 5 years old: free of charge
- Children 6 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult
- Children > 11 years old: charge 100%