Ancora Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
- Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Exceptional 2-day cruise to explore Halong Bay - a World Heritage Site recognized twice by UNESCO.
- Accommodation in luxurious cabins with private balconies, fully furnished bathrooms and two-way air-conditioning
- Savor our new menu: A unique fusion of fresh Vietnamese ingredients prepared with our professional chef.
- Joying cooking class and or early morning Taichi Session on sundeck or onboard boardgames.
- Swimming in the smoodly blue water.
- Immerse in impressive grottoes and caves around the bay.
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY
08:00 Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay (if the package is included transfer service).
12:00 Arrive at Ancora Lounge on Hon Gai Pier
12:45 Board the boat and start your journey. Enjoy welcome drinks during the itinerary and safety briefing from Cruise Manager
13:00 Let the vacation begin with a lunch as the boat cruises towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Fighting- Cock and Finger Islet.
14:30 Explore Surprise cave, one of the biggest caves in Ha Long Bay with beautiful stalactites
15:15 Swim or hike on Titov Island.
16:00 Optional onboard activities traditional spa extra charge, sunbathing on board.
17:30 Traditional Vietnamese cooking and fruit carving demonstration on sundeck (or in the restaurant in case of inclement weather) while boat cruises to overnight anchorage area.
19:30 Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00 Relax in your cabin or join our staff at the reception for squid fishing.
Overnight on board Ancora Cruises
Day 2: HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:15 Start your day with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast is served. The vesel weighs anchor to cruise through more of Ha Long Bay.
07:45 Visit Luon Cave area by bamboo boat or kayaking
09:00 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbour.
10:45 Disembark at Hon Gai Pier.
For more information or enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us
Enjoy your cruise!
- Two-days one night at Ancora Cruises - Halong Bay.
- One night in your selected cabin type.
- Lunch, Dinner, Light Breakfast, Brunch.
- Complimentary regular tea, coffee and 1 bottle of water / passenger in cabin.
- Sightseeing fee.
- Bamboo boat.
- Onboard insurance and service charge.
- All airfares, transfers, hotels and visa arrangements.
- Beverages, spa and personal expenses.
- All services not clearly mentioned.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wi-Fi is available onboard free of charge. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.