5 days 4 nights package tour Mekong Delta
- Tour code: VN-P15
- Duration: 5 days 4 nights
- Explore Cu Chi tunnel explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas
- Discover Ho Chi Minh city visit the Independence Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, and the War Remnants Museum, Check out the Ben Thanh markets
- Explore Mekong delta - connect 6 different countries, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a motor boat to enter My Tho city, take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River, enjoy the folk music
- Day 1: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Day 2: CU CHI TUNNEL
Pick up from your hotel to transfer to the Cu Chi tunnels. The trip to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours by bus. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions during times of war.
Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. You will also see and learn about the many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla fighters food during the war) will be served. Break time for relax or time for those who want to try their aim on the shooting range, firing the same model guns that were used in the war. Return to Saigon at around 13:00 P.M
Transfer back to hotel.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 3: EXPLORE FULLDAY MEKONG DELTA
Over 60 million people depend on the Mekong Delta for their primary source of income or sustenance and it connect 6 different countries. We will pick you up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city then transfer to My Tho by 2,5 hour drive.
On arrival at My Tho, after visiting Vinh Trang pagoda, take a motor boat to enter My Tho city through Bao Dinh natural canal. Take a leisurely cruise on the Tien River to view the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.Visit the coconut candy mill and take a boat trip along the small canal on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals.
Enjoy lunch at the local restaurant, then visit the coconut candy mill and take an amazing rowing boat trip along the small canal on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Meet at the bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 4: HO CHI MINH FREE AT LEISURE
You are free at leisure in Ho Chi Minh
Day 5: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE
Your driver will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to the airport for your onward flight home.
End of services!
- Carefully selected accommodation with daily breakfast
- Meals at local restaurant as indicated
- English-speaking local guide in each destination
- Land transfers by air-con vehicle including airports pick up & drop off
- Private car for airports transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Boat trip in Mekong delta
- A bottle of water for guided day tour
- Vietnam visa
- International flight
- Compulsory dinner for New Year
- Travel insurance
- Late checkout, early check-in
- Drinks, laundry, tips, person
- Other not stated above
|Hotel||Price/ Person||Single Supplement|
|Hotel 3 *||175 USD||100 USD|
|Hotel 4*||262.5 USD||188.75 USD|