14 DAY THE BEST OF VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
- Duration: 14 days 13 nights
- Vietnam Cambodia: Includes Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, My Son holiland, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels in Vietnam, Me Kong Delta! Includes the Killing Fields Tuol Sleng museum in Phnom Penh, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thon in Siem Reap!
- Staying in all the best hotel in area:Classic Street Hotel in Ha Noi, Hoi An Garden Villas in Hoi An, Ruby River Hotel in Ho CHi Minh, King Grand Boutique Hotel or V Hotel Phnom Penh in Phnom Penh, City River Hotel or Motherhome Inn Hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 1: Hanoi - Airport pick up - Check in hotel in Hanoi
Pick up from the Noi Bai (HAN) airport and then transfer you to the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter – the most exciting place for tourist. After that you are free to visit Hanoi City by yourself.
Note: Check in time is 13:00 P.M.
Our people will greet and brief all information around the trip.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - overnight on cruises ( B, L, D )
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h30 – 14h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
16h00 – 17h00: Cruising to Titov island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Titov or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to the quiet area while enjoy beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy Sunset Party on sundeck and admire the best moments of the day when the sun starts to set.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (B, L )
06h30 – 07h15: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay.
09h00 – 10h00: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Man’s Head Islet area.
10h15: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
10h15 – 11h00: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
11h00 – 12h15: While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h15 – 12h30: Disembark V’Spirit Classic.
12h30 – 13h00: Transfer back to Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi Free day – Train station transfer- Night train to Da Nang ( B )
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, see the water puppet show until transfer to Hanoi Train Station for solf – Sleeping train to Da nang. Time you need to spend on the train is around 13 hours. On the train you can view our beautiful country along the coastal line. You also stay overnight on the train and reach Danang train station at around 11.30 am.
Day 5: Da Nang pick up - Check in hotel in Hoi An town
Train arrive on the next day. We will pick up and transfer to Hoi An Ancient town. Check in hotel in the ancient town and relaxing.
Day 6: Hoi An - My Son tour (B,L)
7:30 – 8:00: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel 8:30 : Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand.
9:30: Arriving in My Son - the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham.
Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Ancient buildings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide.
12.00: Leaving My Son for boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air. You will have soft lunch on the boat and see the beautiful views along the river
13:30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. Our driver will pick you up to local restaurant for lunch. Back to your hotel after lunch & End your trip!.
Day 7: Hoi An - Airport transfer - Flight to HCMC- Pick up- Check in Hotel (B )
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till airport transfer. Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 8: HCMC - Mekong delta - Cai Be floating market - Vinh Long tour ( B, L )
8: 00 Picking up from hotel/stay.
08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn.
Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature.
Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the Southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
Day 9: HCMC - Cu Chi tunnel tour ( B)
08:30 Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for the Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage, and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines When Cu Chi was" A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
14:00 Arrive at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 10: HCMC – Bus to Phnom Penh Cambodia – Check in hotel ( B )
Pick up from the hotel to bus station, Bus starts at 7.00 am and drive to Moc Bai border gate to enter Cambodia (bus time 6 – 7 hours). You will get visa on arrival with the help of bus crew (on request) for you to pass Cambodia. Bus station pick up and check in hotel in Phnom Penh - King Grand Boutique Hotel.
Bus to Cambodia, King Grand Boutique Hotel
Day 11: Phnom Penh - Killing Fields Choeung Ek - Russian Market ( B, L)
Private tour: Visit the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious 'Killing Fields' of Choeung Ek, which will give us a deep insight into the painful bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge. Lunch at local restaurant. We will have time this afternoon to explore Psar Toul Tom Pong, also called the “Russian Market", where anything and everything is for sales.
Later this afternoon, we will take one hour boat cruise on the Mekong river.
Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 12: Phnom Penh - Bus to Siem Reap - Check in hotel ( B )
Transfer by private car to take a bus to Siem Reap; time on bus will be 6 hours. Private pick up and chick in hotel in Siem Reap - Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel.
Day 13: Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat Temple ( B/L)
Private tour: After breakfast, proceed to Angkor Thom Area (Angkor Thom Temple South Gate, Bayon Temple, Baphuon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants Terrace & Leper King Terrace, Royal Palace, Woman and Man Pond) Proceed to visit Ta-Prom Temple,
After lunch, continue your journey to Angkor Wat Temple - one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, built in between the 9th - 13th century, Before you end the tour, make a visit to Bakheng Hill for its beautiful sunset.
Overnight at Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel
Day 14: Siem Reap - Departure ( B )
After breakfast, free at leisure till the time for you to be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
Note: Finish tour in Siem Reap. Not included flight out ticket.
- 13 nights accommodation included 11 nights in hotel, 1 night on the train, 1 night on Halong cruise
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, Danang airport, HCMC airport, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap.
- Train station transfer in Hanoi and Da Nang
- All activities based on shared group tour with maximum of 16 persons (except for Halong Bay cruise)
- Boat cruise a mentioned in Phnom Penh
- Entrance tickets to all sites mentioned.
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Flight into Vietnam and flight out of Siem Reap
- Visa to Vietnam and Cambodia
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
- Flight ticket Danang to Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam airlines or VietJet)
- Overnight Train ticket Hanoi to Da Nang (soft sleeper, air-con, 4 people sharing a cabin)
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh (seating bus, air-con, Mekong Express or Giant Bus)
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap (seating bus, air-con, Mekong Express or Giant Bus)
- Suggestion flight schedule: arrival airport to start package will be "Noi Bai" Airport Hanoi, Vietnam/ package finish at Siem Reap airport, Cambodia
- Tour starts everydays, that means "always available" 25 Jan - 5 Feb, 2019 .You only need to ask for availability if your travel date is 1 month before your booking date
- Extending your trip (stay longer in a city) is welcomed and we will book hotel and other tour for you !
- Upgrading to better services (hotel and tour) is welcomed and we will book hotel and other tour for you !
- Children policy: 0- 4 years old: 20% charge, 5 – 8 years old: 75% charges (shared bed), 5 – 8 years old: 85% charges (Private bed), 9 and above: 100% charge (Private bed)
- Itinerary can be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- We will change the hotel to similar level hotel if above hotel is in fully booking or under renovaition
- If need to bring with you your passport for overnight registration on sites
- Warm cloths need to pack during Nov to Feb.
- High Season surchage will be applied if your travel date is on Nov, Dec, Mar, Apr : 30 USD/1 person.
- Public Holiday dates surchage will be applied if your travel date is on 1 Jan, from 27
- Apr to 1 May, from 27 Aug to 2 Sep, 24 Dec, 31 Dec: 60 USD/1 person