EXPLORE 3 DAYS PACKAGE TOUR MEKONG DELTA
- Tour code: VIG35
- Duration: 3 DAYS
- Chi Minh city
- Vinh Trang pagoda
- My Tho city
- Southern Vietnamese folk music
- Cai Rang floating markets
Day 1: HOCHIMINH – MY THO – BEN TRE – CAN THO (L)
Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank.
Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit& honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by the locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy& observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho. Overnight in the hotel (family home-stay with dinner can be arranged on request). Free time to visit bustling Can Tho market.
Day 2: CAN THO – CHAU DOC – TRA SU SANCTUARY(B,L)
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to Cai Rang floating markets (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. Back to the Town, hotel check in. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 3: CHAU DOC – HOCHIMINH OR SPEED BOAT TO PHNOM PENH(B,L)
After breakfast, take a nice boat trip through the floating village to visit a fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish in their floating houses. Visit the Cham minority with their traditional weaving village, followed by a local Islamic Mosque.
- Option 1: Trip back to Hochiminh city.
- Option 2: Take fast boat to Phnom Penh : *Fast boat to Phnom Penh ( with air-con ) start7.30 – arr 13.30
(Drop off at SisowathWharf )
- A/C transfer
- Boat trip as indicated
- Accommodation: hotel 2* in Can Tho & Chau Doc.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D:Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Speed boat Chau Doc- Phnom Penh
- Vietnam & Cambodia visa
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned above
+28 $ Charge for speed boat Chau Doc - Phrom Penh (USD)
- Children under 4 years contact with us to know detail
- Surcharge 70% rate of adult for children (5 to 11 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 11 years is adult’s rate.