4 days 3 nights Package tour Sai Gon at glance
- Tour code: VN-P14
- Duration: 4 days 3 nights
- Explore Cu Chi tunnel explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas.
- Discover Ho Chi Minh city visit the Independence Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, and the War Remnants Museum, Check out the Ben Thanh markets
- Day 1: HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Day 2: CU CHI TUNNEL
Pick up from your hotel to transfer to the Cu Chi tunnels. The trip to Cu Chi will take approximately one and a half hours by bus. Upon arrival, before exploring the tunnels, you will have some short introduction followed by introductory video about how the tunnels were constructed and how the people survived in the harsh conditions during times of war. Then, spend your time to explore the remaining area and tunnel systems which included the special constructed living areas with kitchens, bedrooms side by side with other facilities like storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers helping whoever lives inside the tunnels meet their basic needs. You will also see and learn about the many hidden trap doors and dangerous traps within the maze-like tunnels for security purpose during the war. Afterward, special tea and cassava (guerilla fighters food during the war) will be served. Break time for relax or time for those who want to try their aim on the shooting range, firing the same model guns that were used in the war. Return to Saigon at around 13:00 P.M
Transfer back to hotel.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 3: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
In the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel and take the morning to visit the Independence Palace, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the hostoric Central Post Office, and the War Remnants Museum. The Independence Palace, also known at the Reunification palace, was built on the sight of the former Norodom palace. The Independence palace is a widely known landmark of Ho Chi Minh City and was designed by the architect Ngo Viet Thu. Continue seeing the beautiful structures from the French Colonial times such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the historic Central Post Office. Followed by the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum, the museum has a vast display of photos and stories from the horrific American War. The morning will finish with lunch at a local Vietnamese restaurant.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 4: HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE
Your driver will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to the airport for your onward flight home.
End of services!
- Carefully selected accommodation with daily breakfast
- Meals at local restaurant as indicated
- English-speaking local guide in each destination
- Tour activity as mentioned
- Land transfers by air-con vehicle including airports pick up & drop off
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- A bottle of water for guided tour day
- Vietnam visa
- International flight
- Compulsory dinner for New Year & Chirstmas
- Travel insurance
- Late checkout, early check-in
- Drinks, laundry, tips, person
|Hotel||Price/ Person||Single Supplement|
|Hotel 3*||146.25 USD||75 USD|
|Hotel 4*||212.5 USD||142.5 USD|