2 DAYS EXPLORE PU LUONG REMOTE LUXURY
- Tour code: VIG25
- Duration: 2 DAYS
- Explore Pu Luong, visit local market, earn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass, discover the terrace rice fields and cross the stream
- Explore traditional ancient house to learn more about the daily life of the local people
Day 1: HANOI – PU LUONG (L, D)
09:00 Short break in Luong Son (Outside of Hanoi).
11:00 Visit local market of the Muong Ethnic Minority to learn about their daily life and customs; enjoy the beautiful scenery of Thung Khe Pass (One of the 10 most beautiful passes in Vietnam).
13:00 Arrive in Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Have lunch and check in.
14:30 – 17:30 Trek following the small roads through the terrace rice fields and cross the stream to visit remote rural villages of Black Thai Minorities to learn about the local people in Pu Luong.(6kms)
19:00 Dinner at the lodge, enjoy some local rice wine with the family. Have a quiet night in the middle of the Reserve.
Day 2: TREK TO CHIENG LAU, YEN & BA VILLAGES – BAMBOO RAFTING ON CHAM STREAM (B,L)
07:30 – 08:30 Have breakfast in the lodge. Enjoying the breathtaking view from the lodge.
09:00 Board the van to the starting point. Following the small road through the terrace rice and sugar cane fields, cross the hanging bridges to visit some more remote rural villages of the Thai Ethnic people. Visit the Thai’s traditional ancient house to learn more about the daily life of the local people. Stop at the giant water wheels, and duck farm to learn about the agriculture before getting on the Bamboo Raft for a relaxing cruise on the Cham stream.
12:30 Pick up the van to go back to the lodge, check out.
13:00 Have lunch and have free time to relax or walking around the village before boarding the Limousine bus to go back to Hanoi at 14:30.
17:00 Soft break on the way.
19:30 Arrive in Hanoi old quarter drop you off at your hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries
- Transfers by Limousine bus, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Bicycle rental and tour
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation : Traditional dorm room in the house on stilts or Private Room no Air-con (High standard accommodations)
- Beverages and other meals not indicated in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Children from 10yrs will be charge as adults
- Children from 5yrs to 9yrs will be charge 50%
- Children under 5yrs free of charge
- Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for details.